The most non-selective feeders are the tray, platform or house feedersbecause they allow easy access by all birds. Platform feeders are simple trays that have solid bottoms and sides for holding seed on the platform and providing a perch for the birds. Some have mesh sides designed to reduce use by crows and squirrels. Seed is often tossed off the platform by birds, providing a second feeding area for your birds.
The WoodLink 3-in-1 Platform Feeder (Hang, Pole Mount, or Ground) is one of the most popular platforms around. This versatile platform style feeder attracts the widest variety and the greatest number of birds. The green powder-coated screen is easily removable for cleaning, and allows for proper drainage of your birdseed, and the ability to offer any type of birdseed or fruit. This platform feeder is made of durable, kiln dried inland natural cedar and comes with hanging cable and foldable legs. Perfect for feeding bluebirds, cardinals, chickadees, doves, finches, flickers, goldfinches, grackles, grosbeaks, jays, juncos, mockingbirds, nuthatches, orioles, redpolls, robins, siskins, woodpeckers, and wrens.Handcrafted in the USA.
- The versatile design of this handcrafted natural cedar feeder attracts large and small wild birds and lets you choose how to set it up
- Hold 3 pounds of mixed seed but total capacity varies by seed type
- Ideal for ground feeding or flying birds, access is available to all sides of this feeder and the screened base provides aeration; making sure birds have access to fresh, untainted seed
- Made of wood this feeder looks natural anywhere in the yard
- Open design makes it easy to fill and the removable powder-coated metal screen bottom allows for drainage and easy cleaning
- Made of durable cedar, this feeder weathers the elements and is assembled with rust resistant zinc chromate screws
- Hang with the included metal hanging cable with hook or place on ground using the folded metal legs or mount on a pole pole not included